Wednesday 1 September 2010

Fiddle Fart's 1st Blog birthday

I have to say, Helen's blog It's all fiddle fart is what inspired me to start my own. She is a wonderful continuous source of inspiration and ingenuity, one of my favourite blogs because she shows you how to use craft supplies you nearly always already have, rather than throwing new branded products in your face; thankyou Helen!
Another plus is that her designs are simple and quick to make, usually convicing you by the end of the post that you can do it yourself with similar items you have tucked away!
She also puts a lot of creativity into re-using general household buys for crafty purposes!

Currently she is celebrating her 1st blog birthday with a fab giveaway here. I urge you to take a look at any of her posts and dare you not to find something you're not impressed by. :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi there

    You asked me what the stamp was with the three reindeers on it .. .. it is from Great Impressions and has a number G271 on it.

    I find it a very useful stamp. Great for cards that say "from friends at Christmas" or "from all of us".

    Hope you are doing well in your preparations for Christmas. Have a happy time.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi the paper is Susan Winget, just enlarge the pic and you will see more of it.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete